Peltier Cabinet Air Conditioner
Peltier TEC cabinent air conditioner is a compact cooling system designed to remove excess heat from electronic equipment such as batteries in small enclosures thereby prolonging product service life in the enclosure. It is designed for installation in industry applications with a demand for long service life and minimum service. The unit utilizes the thermoelectric technology and is designed for 48V DC supply. It meets IP55 regulations and is therefore reliable for installation in both indoor and outdoor enclosures.
Peltier TEC is widely used in battery shelter or cabinets, small enclosure etc.
• Compact, robust and oxidation resistant construction
• High quality fans
• Thermoelectric cooling technology utilizing Peltier elements.
• Two circuits
• Plug and play connection cables to ensure smooth easy installation
• Cooling/heating automatically control.
• Dry contactor alarming
• Fan speed adjustable
• RS485 interface for local and remote monitor or control